Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is elected at the September Convention. Offices are held for 2 years with elections in the odd years.
Elected positions are President Elect, Recording Secretary and Treasurer.
Appointed positions by the President are Parliamentarian, Corresponding Secretary, and Commission Chairs and Historian.
Special Assignments consist of AACCW Newsletter, Publicity, Hotel Advisory Chair, Registrar, Sacristan, Villa International, Vendor Coordinator and Representative from WUCO, and the Executive Director GA Catholic Conference.
AACCW Board of Directors
- Most Reverend Gregory John Hartmayer, OFM, Conv.
- Most Reverend Joel M. Konzen, S.M.
- Most Reverend Bernard E. Shlesinger, III
Immediate Past President
AACCW Spirituality Chair
AACCW Leadership Chair
AACCW Service Chair
- AACCW Newsletter – Victoria Nimmo-Walters
- Publicity – Jean Driskell
- Hotel Advisory Chair – Shirley Radican
- Better Infant Births – Peggy Fritz
- Registrar – Gwendolyn R. Scott
- Vendor Coordinator – Mary Lang & Julie Pardo
- Villa International – Cynthia Simien
- Sacristan – Bonnie Petrukovich
- WUCWO – Cynthia Simien
- Province Director – Deanna Holmer (South Carolina Diocese)
- Province Secretary/Treasurer – Gwendolyn Scott
- Executive Director GA Catholic Conference – Frank Mulcahy