Quick Tips for Prayer, Ministry, and Teaching in View of Coronavirus
General Resources for Ministry Leaders, Parents, and Families
- USCCB Resources and Others – Resources for Prayer and Engagement during Coronavirus.
- NFCYM Resource Page – a host of resources for everything from tips for working from home to managing small groups remotely, c/o the National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry.
- An Evangelizing Family – resources and tips shared and collected by the Archdiocese of Atlanta.
- Strong Catholic Family Faith – Prayer resources and other activities and information for children and families, sponsored by the National Conference for Catechetical Leadership (NCCL).
- Magnificat – morning prayer, daily Mass readings, reflections, saint stories, evening prayer and night prayer. Available also in Spanish.
- The Word Among Us – daily Mass readings and reflections. Available also in Spanish.
- Give Us This Day – daily Mass readings, prayers and reflections by Liturgical Press.
- Next Step: Pray Every Day – resource from Evangelical Catholic. See more next steps here.
- 52 Sundays – a guide for living out the Lord’s Day from the Archdiocese of Detroit.
- Family Rosary – pray the Rosary daily as a family, as Venerable Fr. Patrick Peyton promoted, the family that prays together, stays together.
- Worship at Home – offers a family prayer service for Catholic Sunday Worship At-Home each Sunday while masses have been suspended. Great for families with children Pre-K – grade 5!
Ministry Leader Formation Resources
Archdiocese of Atlanta: