The 29th annual Mass for the Unborn will be at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, January 22, 2018 at the Cathedral of Christ the King, 2699 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30305. The Stand for Life will be from 11:30 a.m.-12:00 noon along both sides of Peachtree Road. A light reception will follow in Kenny Hall.
Please register your group size by emailing email@example.com.
- January 22 is the 2018 Day of Prayer for the Legal Protection of Unborn Children
- Annual day of prayer is designated by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Stand for Life immediately after Mass is a roadside witness to the dignity of the unborn
- Stand for Life is 11:30a.m. to 12:00p.m. and extends a half mile along Peachtree Road
- Catholic school students from across the Archdiocese of Atlanta attend the days’ events
- Light reception is 12:00p.m. to 1:00p.m. in Kenny Hall at the Cathedral