Calling all teachers – new, returning and recently retired!
“Come explore the best job of your career!”
The Office of Catholic Schools is hosting a Job Fair at the Chancery in Smyrna from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Teaching positions in grades PK (4) – 12 may be available for the upcoming school year. Principals from our 16 archdiocesan Catholic schools will be present. New, returning and recently retired teachers welcome! Qualified candidates should bring multiple copies of resumes to share with schools to which they are interested in applying.
For directions to the Chancery, please visit https://archatl.com/places/directions/.
Some features include:
- Newly enhanced salary scales
- Benefits available at no cost to employees
- Current technology and rigorous, yet achievable curriculum
- 10 days of Professional Development
- Environments conducive to learning
- Awesome students
- Engaged parents
Qualified Candidates should bring multiple copies of resumes.