The Office of Catholic Schools
to new students for the 2018-19 school year
Come see what a Catholic education can do for your child and your family.
Once accepted into one of our participating schools, Welcome Grant recipients will receive a tuition discount for two consecutive school years.
- Students entering Pre-Kindergarten (PK)-7th grades will receive $2500.00 off the first year’s tuition and $1500.00 off the second year’s tuition.
- Students entering 9th– 11th grades will receive $4000.00 off the first year’s tuition and $2500.00 off the second year’s tuition.
- Students must be Catholic and may not currently be enrolled in another Catholic school.
- Students must be entering PK (where available) through 7th grades or 9th -11th grades.
- Admission procedures will be conducted at each participating school; all admission decisions are determined by the school’s administrative teams.
- SEVIS students are not eligible for Welcome Grants.
- Welcome Grants are reserved for new applicants to the school on or after June 1, 2018.
There is no risk in applying!
- Elementary schools will waive the testing and application fees.
- The high school will refund application fees in the event that they may not admit the student.