The Office of Catholic Schools
to new students for the 2019-20 school year
Come see what a Catholic education can do for your child and your family.
Once accepted into one of our participating schools, Welcome Grant recipients will receive a tuition discount for two consecutive school years.
- Students entering Kindergarten, First, Second or Sixth grades will receive $2500.00 off the first year’s tuition and $1500.00 off the second year’s tuition.
- Students must be Catholic and may not currently be enrolled in another Catholic school.
- Students currently enrolled in another Atlanta Catholic school will not qualify, including independent Catholic schools.
- Students must be entering Kindergarten, First, Second or Sixth grades.
- Admission procedures will be conducted at each participating school; all admission decisions are determined by the school’s administrative teams.
- SEVIS students are not eligible for Welcome Grants.
- Welcome Grants are reserved for new applicants to the school on or after June 1, 2019.
There is no risk in applying!
Elementary schools will waive the testing and application fees.