Catholic Charities Atlanta provides transformative services that enable families to overcome barriers and achieve self-sufficiency. They value the dignity and uniqueness of each person and strive to provide compassionate service, advocating for social justice and building partnerships with the community, including the Archdiocese and its parishes.
For over 65 years, Catholic Charities Atlanta has served the poor and vulnerable on behalf of the Atlanta Catholic community with the core mission to raise individuals and families out of poverty once and for all, regardless of a client’s background or religion.
Catholic Charities Atlanta helps people throughout counties of central and North Georgia by providing help and creating hope with a range of life-impacting services, such as:
- Family Stabilization Program
- Immigration Legal Services
- Refugee Resettlement Services
- Holistic Case Management & Internal Referral
- Public Benefits Screening (EarnBenefits, SNAP)
- Financial Literacy Education
- Homebuyer Education Seminars
- Foreclosure Intervention & Prevention
- Disaster Preparedness & Response
- Mental Health Counseling & Play Therapy
- Couples and Family Counseling
- In-home Parenting Education
- English Language Instruction
- Veterans’ Support Services
Catholic Charities Atlanta is accredited by the Council on Accreditation and has earned a Platinum Seal of Transparency by GuideStar. More than 80% of their funds go directly to the programs.
Connect with Catholic Charities Atlanta online at their website or on social media: