Welcome to the Archdiocese of Atlanta
The Archdiocese of Atlanta was elevated on February 21, 1962, from the Diocese of Atlanta which was established on July 2, 1956. The archdiocese encompasses 21,445 square miles and comprises 69 counties in north and central Georgia.
News & Headlines
Please pray for the repose of the soul of Deacon Fernando Barrueta, who passed away on November 21. The Funeral Mass will be at 11:00 a.m. this Saturday, November 25 at St. Pius X Catholic Church, ...
Archbishop Gregory talks about the meaning of symbols during the holiday season in his column, “What I Have Seen and Heard.”
ATLANTA—Married couples at all stages of life can benefit from a weekend away that will take already good marriages and help shape them into lifetime love affairs.
PEACHTREE CORNERS—Under a gray sky, with temperatures struggling to get out of the 30s, hundreds of parishioners applauded, followed by a collective “Amen,” as church leaders and construction ...
Read the story of Fr. Rey Pineda from People En Español and how DACA helped him answer God’s call.
SMYRNA—It’s another Sunday morning at Smyrna’s St. Thomas the Apostle Church, and Thomas Brito Sr. is heading to the church entrance in his motorized wheelchair before the 9:30 a.m. Mass. His ...
Archdiocese of Atlanta on Twitter
- Are you living #LaudatoSi? Like and share if you give food to the hungry. #RefreshATL https://t.co/WSKcjDdSzs https://t.co/wdqFdRwk3I 4 hours ago
- Lee el reporte de inmigración de la Conferencia Católica de Georgia de esta semana: https://t.co/nlTjkeBpNo https://t.co/iOSLkWwM0l 6 hours ago
- Happy Feast Day St. Clement! Shout out to our parish in Calhoun! ¡Que viva! #Saints #FeastDay #Catholic https://t.co/3JQHoYfLoX 8 hours ago
- En la última edición de @georgiabulletin , lee sobre la serie de videos “Llamados a Acompañar”, la cual ofrece recur… https://t.co/nFMoK2LwsT 10 hours ago
- Happy #Thanksgiving from the Archdiocese of Atlanta! https://t.co/J0lUW7pM0L 13 hours ago