Welcome to the Archdiocese of Atlanta
The Archdiocese of Atlanta was elevated on February 21, 1962, from the Diocese of Atlanta which was established on July 2, 1956. The archdiocese encompasses 21,445 square miles and comprises 69 counties in north and central Georgia.
News & Headlines
- August 16, 2019DULUTH —Teens from Atlanta and surrounding areas gathered July 12-14 for the annual Steubenville Atlanta conference at the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth.
- August 14, 2019SMYRNA—Bishop Joel M. Konzen, SM, diocesan administrator, has released the following statement on this week’s phishing email scam.
- August 9, 2019ATLANTA—Sister Mary Prema Pierick, superior general of the Missionaries of Charity, visited the Atlanta members of the congregation and its volunteers in June.
- August 8, 2019DULUTH —Teens from Atlanta and surrounding areas gathered July 12-14 for the annual Steubenville Atlanta conference at the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth.
Archdiocese of Atlanta on Twitter
- Join us for our annual Green Mass on Friday, October 4. #GreenMass #archatl Acompáñenos el viernes, 4 de octubre e… https://t.co/Ko1VWc2Nrg 4 hours ago
- Deacon Fred Toca, Jayna Hoffacker, and Kathy Montag met with Congressman Barry Loudermilk this morning to advocate… https://t.co/ki4CuSzteg 1 day ago
- Read this article in The Georgia Bulletin. Link in bio #archatl Lea este artículo en The Georgia Bulletin. https://t.co/L1nnKKLSL4 1 day ago
- Dios te ama. Nunca lo dudes, más allá de lo que te suceda en la vida. En cualquier circunstancia, eres infinitament… https://t.co/S0u1KWa7Iv 2 days ago
- Join us for our annual Blue Mass to honor first responders and public safety officials on Wednesday, September 11.… https://t.co/j6QTa3Yqd8 3 days ago