The Finance Office supports the work of the Archbishop by providing an accounting for the stewardship of Archdiocesan offices, parishes, schools and related corporations.
- The Chief Financial Officer assists the Archbishop in directing and guiding the financial, business and administrative affairs of the Archdiocese.
- The Finance Office includes three units, Parish Support Services, General Accounting, and Insurance.
- The Controller coordinates the financial reporting of parishes and schools and conducts internal audits of parishes and schools on a periodic basis.
- Payroll processing for all incardinated Priest
- Property and risk insurance for all 100 parishes and 18 schools
- Benefits billing for over 1500 full time employees
- Treasury operations including cash investment and construction loans
- Executive leadership of related corporations