Who we are:
The committee exists to support priests in their lifelong process of ongoing formation and calls priests to attend to their human, intellectual, pastoral and spiritual development for their own well-being so they can provide the best possible service to the people of God.
On this section of our website, please find ongoing formation and sabbatical policies, funding information and application, and additional resources using the menu to the left.
Who we serve:
The priests of the Archdiocese of Atlanta – active, disabled and retired.
What we provide:
- Spiritual formation opportunities including retreats, convocations, days of reflection
- Human formation opportunities including mentoring programs, workshops, online webinars
- Intellectual formation opportunities including study days, online courses
- Pastoral formation opportunities including new ordained mentor program, new pastor/administrator workshops and seminars
- Resources and information about formation opportunities