Director: Deacon Ray Egan
The burial of the dead has always been recognized by the Church as a religious rite and a corporal work of mercy. Many people are involved in this ministry: priests, deacons, religious, musicians, cemetery staff, funeral directors, funeral home staff, and parish members who assist the family, lead bereavement support groups, and support the faithful in praying for the dead.
- Locate near Bremen/Waco Georgia.
- No longer a Church near here. Remnant of Hungarian Community.
- A Boy Scout did an Eagle Project a few years ago and did a great job of restoration.
Responsibility for Budapest Cemetery has been relinquished by the Archdiocese of Atlanta to a member of the family that previously owned it.
- The area was a major location for labors for the railroad.
- It is located behind the town hall. [Google Map]
- 5 years ago someone bulldozed it off damaging the stones.
- There was a chapel in one corner which burned down.
- We have verified that there are graves on the site.
- It is about two acres in size
- Parish relocated to Sharon, Georgia