Columbarium. A columbarium is a structure that is appropriately respectful, where the earthly remains (ashes) of church members receive care in perpetuity, located on church property much like the church cemetery of an earlier time. Many people find great comfort knowing that their ashes are near good people in a religious environment.
- All Saints Catholic Church, Dunwoody, Ga.
- St. Ann’s Catholic Church, Marietta, Ga.
- Our Lady of Assumption, Brookhaven, Ga.
- St. Lawrence Catholic, Lawrenceville, Ga.
- St. Helena Catholic Church, Clayton, Ga.
- St. Brigid Catholic Church, Johns Creek, Ga.
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Rome, Ga.
- Good Shepherd Catholic Church, Cumming, Ga.
- Saint Brendan Catholic Church, Cumming, Ga.
- Saint John Neumann Catholic Church, Lilburn, Ga.
- Saint Oliver Plunkett Catholic Church, Snellville, Ga.
- Saint Peter’s Catholic Church, LaGrange, Ga.