Director: Deacon Ray Egan
Columbarium. A columbarium is an structure that is appropriately respectful, where the earthly remains (ashes) of church members receive care in perpetuity, located on church property much like the church cemetery of an earlier time. Many people find great comfort knowing that their ashes are near good people in a religious environment.
- All Saints Catholic Church, Dunwoody, Ga.
- St. Ann’s Catholic Church, Marietta, Ga.
- Our Lady of Assumption, Brookhaven, Ga.
- St. Lawrence Catholic, Lawrenceville, Ga.
- St Helena Catholic Church, Clayton, Ga.
- St Bridgid Catholic Church, Johns Creek, Ga.
- St Mary’s Catholic church, Rome, Ga