Click on the event title for more details…
Deaf Mass and Reconciliation
A Deaf Mass is offered during Lent, Eucharistic Congress, Fall, and Advent. Please check this website often for current Deaf Mass and reconciliation information.
Monthly Interpreted Mass and Deaf Socials
Interpreted 5pm vigil mass and potluck social for deaf parishioners, family and friends is offered at The Catholic
Church of the Transfiguration, Marietta on the second Saturday in the months August through April.
All are welcome.
Transfiguration Catholic Church
1815 Blackwell Road, Marietta, GA 30066
Regularly Scheduled Interpreted Mass Times
Every week except where noted*
- Good Shepherd, Cumming – 9am Sunday
- Prince of Peace, Flowery Branch – On Request – Contact Kathy Daykin
- St. Gabriel, Fayetteville – 9am on the 1st and 3rd Sunday
- St. Benedict, Johns Creek – 10:45am on Sunday
- St. John Newman, Lilburn – 11am on Sunday
- Transfiguration, Marietta – 10am (only June and July) and 6pm Sunday*
- Transfiguration hosts a potluck Deaf social after the interpreted 5pm mass on the second Saturday in August through April (No May, June, or July) with welcome potluck social after. The 6pm Sunday Mass is not interpreted on Sunday night after the Saturday social.
Instruction in ASL for deacons, seminarians and priests can be individually arranged.
ASL trained interpreters needed
ASL trained interpreters are always needed for various programs throughout the year. Training in Religious American Sign Language is available. If you are interested in serving in this special ministry, please let us know.
Please contact Kathy Daykin at: firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list.
The Archdiocese of Atlanta welcomes all to our parishes and events.
The Disabilities Ministry will assist with arrangements of accommodations for special needs, provided requests are submitted in advance.
To request information or assistance, please contact Maggie Rousseau: email@example.com.