Deaf Mass and Reconciliation
Deaf Mass is offered quarterly at Transfiguration or other parish location. Please check this website often for current Deaf Mass and reconciliation information.
Interpreted Mass and Monthly Deaf Socials
Interpreted 5pm vigil mass and potluck social for deaf parishioners, family and friends is offered at The Catholic Church of the Transfiguration, Marietta on the second Saturday of each month*.
All are welcome.
Regular Schedule of Interpreted Masses in the Archdiocese of Atlanta
Every week except where noted*
- Good Shepherd, Cumming – 9am Sunday
- Good Samaritan, Ellijay – *monthly – contact Kathy Daykin for dates
- Prince of Peace, Flowery Branch – 12:30pm Sunday
- St. Gabriel, Fayetteville – 4pm *monthly on the fourth Sunday
- St. John Newman, Lilburn – 11am Sunday
- St. Gerard, Ft. Oglethorpe – 11am Sunday
- Transfiguration, Marietta – 10am and 6pm Sunday*
*5pm vigil on the second Saturday of the month with potluck social after Mass
– 6pm Mass is not interpreted on the second Sunday of the month at Transfiguration
Instruction in ASL for deacons, seminarians and priests can be individually arranged.
ASL trained interpreters needed
ASL trained interpreters are always needed for various programs throughout the year. Training in Religious American Sign Language is available. If you are interested in serving in this special ministry, please let us know.
Please contact Kathy Daykin at: firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list.
The Archdiocese of Atlanta welcomes all to our parishes and events.
The Disabilities Ministry will assist with arrangements of accommodations for special needs, provided requests are submitted in advance.
To request information or assistance, please contact Maggie Rousseau: email@example.com.