Our schools are committed to providing an excellent education in an environment of spiritual, moral, intellectual, and physical formation in accordance with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. The Catholic Schools in the Archdiocese of Atlanta serve a vital role in the evangelizing and educational mission of the Church.
Provide all families and children in the Archdiocese of Atlanta with faith-filled, high quality, accessible and affordable educational opportunities.
- The foundation of our Catholic schools is rooted in Christ and His Church.
- Made in the image and likeness of God, we respect the dignity of all life in its physical, emotional and moral dimensions.
- Through prayer, love, and service our students will learn to be part of the larger world community and use their gifts for the greater good of all.
- We are called to transform ourselves and our communities through living and modeling our Gospel teachings and baptismal vows.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children; partnering with school faculty and staff, we create an atmosphere of trust, love, and confidence.
- All children deserve to have access to academic excellence through active participation in challenging and enriching learning opportunities
- The cultural diversity of our local Church provides opportunities to embrace and celebrate all people.
- Through active involvement in Christian service, all students and families assist in upholding the respect and dignity of every person and of God’s creations.